Potatoes stuffed with turkey and mozzarella, presentation:
I bring you some potatoes stuffed with turkey and mozzarella. It is a very easy recipe, as usual, but this time it is also very surprising. There is no one who resists a rich and doraditas stuffed potatoes. You can prepare them improvised and without running out of your kitchen in the direction of the supermarket because you lack some ingredient. You can use turkey sausage or ham. If you do not have any of the two, use any cold cuts you have in your fridge, even some leftover from another meal, either meat or fish. It is about preparing some potatoes in a short time because the oven will be the pixie that will take most of the work.
That stuffed potatoes are one of the most popular entrees, pickles or garnishes, we all know. But how many times, with the oven on, do you remember to put some potatoes to take advantage of the heat and get some delicious roasted potatoes? If your answer is never, you are of mine. I confess that the rush to prepare a recipe, I provoke in too many occasions this type of forgetfulness. I set out to take advantage of the oven when I light it and, without making bulky purchases, prepare various fillings to enjoy this rich entree. I hope to get it.
- 4 small potatoes
- 75 g of mozzarella
- 25 g butter
- 50 g turkey ham
Ingredients for preparing some potatoes stuffed with turkey and mozzarella
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them one by one on aluminum foil. Put them in the preheated oven at 200º C, at medium height. I have served them as a side dish for a roasted chicken, so I took advantage of grilling them along with the chicken.
- When roasted, in my case have been 45 minutes, remove them from the hobo and remove the aluminum paper. Cut them in half lengthwise and let them cool. Meanwhile, prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Cut the turkey to small dice. Do the same with cold butter.
- Potatoes stuffed with turkey and mozzarella. Step by step for preparation.
- Empty the potato halves with the help of a spoon. You only have to remove a part and thus the boats will have body to support the filling. Look at the video.
- Cut into dice the potato you have removed and chop it into cubes. Mix with turkey and butter. Add the cheese and mix well. You can add a little salt if you wish.
- Mix the mixture between all the potato chips and let the turkey ham look on the surface. This is just to make it look nicer, huh! You can sprinkle with a little oregano like me or season with the spice that you like.
- Insert again in the oven to gratin, only with heat by the top. As soon as the cheese has melted and you see the golden color you like, you can remove them from the fire and serve.
If you like stuffed potato recipes, I’ll suggest you see these tuna stuffed potatoes HERE . And if you want fun and easy pecking ideas.
You May Also like this Blog.